olatimes.com Terms Of Sale
Created on: Oct. 10, 2021
Last updated: Oct. 10, 2021
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These rules apply unless otherwise stated in the fine print pertaining to the Offer:
- Voucher will expire on the date specified on the voucher.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Providing voucher code is mandatory to avail offer.
- Booking, reservations and amendments are subject to availability.
- In case there is an existing Admission Policy/ Reservation Policy/ House Rules/ Club Rules regarding dress code, attire, language, ethics or suitability to redeem the Voucher at a Merchant’s Establishment, the Customer or the User shall have to abide by the same
- In case you have availed or booked any At Home Service, please ensure that you duly check and validate the Photo ID Proof of the personnel of the Merchant or Individual itself, as the case may be.
- Must be redeemed in a single visit (unless specified otherwise).
- Vouchers can be redeemed only after due verification of the Customer (including Photo ID Proof, if required).
- All local/ national laws and rules, consumption of intoxicants etc. that apply to regular customers, apply to Olatimes voucher holders too.
- The merchant is solely responsible for the taxes levied/ to be levied on the services/ products for providing the Sales Invoice to the Customer against the services rendered or product sold.
- In case of cancellation or transactional failure, Promo Codes shall not be valid for cash back.
Food & Beverages Offers with Drinks:
- Drinks can only be redeemed only after due verification of the customer (including age proof – 25 years or above and as per the legal drinking age set by the respective state, Government issued valid Photo ID Proof etc., if required).
- Drinks will be served on valid offer days, except dry days. Please check local dry day listings before availing the offer.
- Drink brands are subject to availability. If a particular brand is unavailable at a given point in time another brand of equal or better grade will be served as per the Restaurant policy.
Health/ Medical/ Surgical Services and other Offers:
Given the nature of these Offers, Olatimes does not take responsibility for any medical complications that arise during or post the treatment. We strongly advise our Users to take all necessary precautions/ consultations before availing this Offer.
Purchase and Redemption of Olatimes Vouchers:
- Descriptions of the Merchant Offers and Products listed on the Website and Mobile Application are provided by the Merchant or other referenced third parties. Olatimes is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Merchant Offers or Products. Pricing relating to certain Merchant Offers, Products, and other available programs on the Website and Mobile Application may change at any time in Olatimes’s sole discretion without notice. Thus, it is advisable to go through the policies before making any purchase or redemption on our Website or Mobile Application.
- A Merchant may list goods, services or experiences on the Website and Mobile Application, or with respect to Products or Services, supply products or services to Olatimes, that require Merchant to have an up-to-date regulatory authorization, license, approval or certification. Olatimes does not verify, validate, or collect evidence of any regulatory authorization, license or certification from any Merchant (including but not limited to Health & Fitness and Beauty & Spa Merchants and At Home Services), of which sole responsibility shall be of the Merchant at all times and shall be governed by the separate Terms and Conditions agreed between the Merchant and Olatimes that may be subject to change from time to time.
- Olatimes is not a health or wellness provider and does not, will not and cannot refer, recommend or endorse any specific professional, services, products or procedures that are advertised on the Website and Mobile Application. The Website and/ or Mobile Application is not a substitute for professional advice, including, without limitation, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health condition. Never neglect to seek out or delay or disregard professional advice relating to your health because of something you have read on the Website or Mobile Application.
- Olatimes may, in its sole discretion, verify a User’s identity prior to processing a purchase. Olatimes may also refuse to process a purchase, may cancel a purchase, or may limit quantities, as reasonably deemed necessary, to comply with applicable law or to respond to a case of misrepresentation, fraud or known or potential violations of the law or these Terms of Sale. Refunds for cancelled orders may be issued where appropriate.
- If an offer becomes unavailable between ordering and processing, Olatimes will either cancel or not process the order and may notify you by email accordingly. Refund shall be processed by the original mode of payment as was used while ordering or booking by the Customer.
- Olatimes does not guarantee that it offers best available prices and does not guarantee against pricing errors. Olatimes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed, including, without limitation, if the price was incorrectly made available on the Website or Mobile Application. If this occurs, Olatimes may attempt to notify you by email. In addition, Olatimes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the Merchant Offers or Product as agreed and provided by the Merchant.
- Some services or products for which Olatimes Voucher(s) can be redeemed are activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as different forms of adventure sports and activities.), and for those activities Olatimes takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User/ Customer takes entire responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services or products for which the Olatimes Voucher can be purchased or redeemed.
The Olatimes website is an intermediary (Platform) which facilitates promotion of various Offers offered by Merchants, on their respective services and products by way of offering vouchers.
- Voucher means an instrument, in either physical or electronic form, present in the form of alphanumeric code/ QR code containing the terms of the Offers/ Deal which entitles the holder of such Voucher (the “Voucher Holder”) to receive the Merchant Offers from the Merchants of Olatimes, to be used on or before the use by date stated on the Voucher (the “Voucher Expiry Date”).
- The Merchant Offers shall mean the products and/ or services to be provided by the Merchant to the respective Voucher Holder, as specified on Olatimes’s Website/ Mobile Application and the Voucher.
- The Merchant is a third party unrelated to Olatimes that sells, supplies and/ or provides the Merchant Offers on Olatimes Website or Mobile Application. Olatimes itself does not indulge in any selling activity of Merchant Offers. Olatimes displays the Merchant Offers on Olatimes Website or Mobile Application and acts as a collection agent for the Merchant for Merchant Offers on the Olatimes Website or Mobile Application. Once a User makes a purchase of the Merchant Offer on Olatimes Website or Mobile Application, Olatimes provides you with a Voucher which will enable you to avail the Merchant Offer.
- In order to purchase and redeem Olatimes Vouchers, the User shall be required to create an account on the Olatimes Website or Mobile Application. This is required so that we can provide you with easy access to your orders or view your past purchases.
- In case of a User availing At Home Services, the User may request for cancellation of the Service at any time but not less than 24 hours before the day and time slot allocated as per the preference of the User for availing the Services.
- If you wish to cancel your voucher, you may do so by visiting the ‘Purchases’/ ‘My Orders’ section on the Website or the Mobile Application, choose the voucher you wish to cancel and follow the process mentioned. Alternatively, you can send an email at email@example.com to inform Olatimes of your intention to cancel the Voucher. The request for cancellation shall be denied if the vouchers are non-cancellable vouchers or if the vouchers have been found to be redeemed.
- All Olatimes Vouchers shall be subject to the standard terms and conditions and specific terms and conditions (as mentioned on the Offer). Olatimes Vouchers are issued on behalf of the Merchants and only such Merchants, to the exclusion of Olatimes, shall be responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, charges, expenses, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a Customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchants or which arises out of the products and/ or services provided by the Merchants, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Olatimes Vouchers.
- Any purchase of a Voucher is for your non-commercial, personal use only (although you may give the Voucher to someone else for their non-commercial, personal use).
- You promise not to provide false data including false names, addresses and/ or contact or payment details; or engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the purchase or use of a Voucher, or allow/ encourage anyone else to do so.
- Any attempt to redeem a Voucher contrary to these Terms of Sale may render a Voucher void at Olatimes’s discretion.
- The reproduction of a Voucher is strictly prohibited.
- The commercial trade of a Voucher is strictly prohibited.
Standard Terms and Conditions (applicable for Restaurant Services offered through Olatimes Vouchers):
For the purposes of this section, ‘Restaurant’ shall be defined as an Institution that offers food and beverages for sale in its regular business operations, and is making such food and beverages available to purchasers of Olatimes Vouchers. In this respect, the following shall constitute as ‘Standard Terms and Conditions’ for redeeming Olatimes Vouchers:
- Olatimes shall not be responsible for the quality of services provided by the Restaurant, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Restaurant.
- Olatimes Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed partially or incrementally.
- Olatimes Vouchers can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer including, without limitation, matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase of Olatimes Vouchers.
- “Voucher expiry date” shall be mentioned on Olatimes Vouchers for your reference.
- Use of Olatimes Vouchers for drinks shall be at the sole discretion of the Restaurant and is further subject to all applicable laws.
- It is at the discretion of the Restaurant to determine whether Olatimes Vouchers can be combined with any other Restaurant vouchers, third party vouchers, coupons, or promotions and the like.
- Olatimes Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the Restaurant.
- Olatimes Vouchers are valid for dine-in only unless otherwise stated.
- The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the Restaurant.
- Neither Olatimes nor the Restaurant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or the reference numbers mentioned on it.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of Olatimes Vouchers is strictly prohibited.
- Olatimes Voucher (including, but not limited to, any discounts provided therein) will expire on the date specified on it, and you will not be able to avail the service from the Merchant after this date.
Restaurants for which the Offers are availed by you will have their own applicable terms and conditions, in relation to their own supply of their products and services, and you agree to (and shall) abide and adhere to those terms and conditions. The responsibility to do so is yours alone.
Standard Terms and Conditions (applicable for Non-Restaurant Services offered through Olatimes Vouchers):
The following shall constitute as ‘Standard Terms and Conditions’ for redeeming Olatimes Vouchers for purchasing Merchant’s products and/ or services from Institutions other than Restaurants:
- Olatimes shall not be responsible for the quality of products and/ or services provided by the Institution, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Institution/ Merchant.
- Olatimes Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- Olatimes Vouchers can be redeemed only after due verification of the Customer including, without limitation, matching the unique identification number provided to the Customer at the time of purchase of Olatimes Vouchers.
- Limit One (1) Voucher per redemption. Only one Voucher can be used per visit unless otherwise provided in the Specific Terms & Conditions of the Voucher or as specified by the Institution/ Merchant.
- Neither Olatimes nor the Institution is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or the reference number mentioned on it. Olatimes Vouchers cannot be combined with any other gift vouchers, third party vouchers, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Institution.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of Olatimes Vouchers is strictly prohibited.
- Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms and conditions will render the Olatimes Voucher void and invalid.
Institutions/ Merchants will have their own applicable terms and conditions, in relation to their own supply of their products and services, and you agree to (and shall) abide and adhere to those terms and conditions. The responsibility to do so is yours alone.
At Home Services/ Services at Home/ Home Services:
Olatimes shall also make available At Home Services provided through its Merchant (at home service provider) base or the Individuals (i.e. service professional) having expertise in providing Services which shall be made available on Olatimes Website or Mobile Application to the Users at their preferred location and shall include but not be limited to plumbing, cleaning, pest control, carpentry, electrical, repairs, servicing, etc., which shall be subject to availability and the time slot considering the peak hours of the Services requested by the User.
While opting for these Services to be provided at the Doorstep of a particular User or any of its associated parties, the onus of such bookings or its full utilization shall be of the User at all times which shall not be only restricted to the upkeep of its own safety, security, health, hygiene, cleanliness, any illegal or fraudulent activity, etc. Olatimes shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for the Services performed by the Merchant or Individual and further received by the User. The User availing such Services shall ensure that he/ she verifies the personnel allocated for providing such Services at Home before such person enters the premises or the vicinity of the User where he will physically check the valid Photo ID proof of the personnel of the Merchant or of the Individual, as the case may be. For any grievance or mishap or any illegal activity done by the Merchant/ Individual must be reported by the User to the nearest Police Station and marking a copy of the said complaint to Olatimes which shall be investigated by the authorities and if the same requires any redressal, the same shall be met in accordance.
While using Olatimes Website or Mobile Application, User shall not:
- Post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Website or Mobile Application;
- Fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Merchant or the Individual has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the individual(s)/ personnel identity;
- Fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User’s identity;
- Manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users’ Postings;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Olatimes;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user);
- Take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Website or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website)
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND OLATIMES AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, MERCHANTS, INDIVIDUALS, ONBOARDED INDIVIDUALS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHEREIS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. OLATIMES DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION. OLATIMES DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. OLATIMES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
1.IN NO EVENT SHALL OLATIMES, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
- ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS OR MERCHANTS OR INDIVIDUALS VIA THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION IS IN EFFECT;
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR SUBMITTED CONTENT;
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/ OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/ OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION BY ANY THIRD PARTY;
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR SUBMITTED CONTENT;
- ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION;
- ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROFESSIONAL OR MERCHANT OR INDIVIDUAL/ PERSONNEL; OR
- ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT OLATIMES IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Redeeming your Credits:
To check your Olatimes Credits balance, check your ‘My Account’ page. If you have Olatimes credits in your Olatimes account, you can choose to apply the same at the time of completing your purchase with Olatimes and your payment amount shall be accordingly reduced with the amount of available & applied credits. This is however, subject to the following exceptions:
- Olatimes Credits can be applied only to a qualifying Offer, i.e. an Offer, for payment of which, Olatimes Credits can be applied.
- Olatimes may from time to time provide for Credits’ inapplicability or partial applicability or modify or disable the option to apply Olatimes credits on certain Offers and the details of the same shall be provided on the Offer Page.
- You must complete your valid purchase of the qualifying Offer to avail the benefit of these credits.
- Any voucher bought using Referral/ Promotional Credits shall not be eligible for re-validation or refund.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are the most frequently asked questions we receive about Offers/ Deals featured on Olatimes. Unless stated otherwise in ‘The Fine Print’ section of the Offer/ Deal, these answers apply to all Offers/ Deals listed on Olatimes.
- How long do I have to wait to use my Vouchers once I’ve purchased it?
- You can use a Voucher immediately upon its successful purchase and receipt of the Voucher.
- Do I need to book in advance when using my Vouchers?
- Advance booking is essential when redeeming your Vouchers unless otherwise stated. Any further redemption instructions will be included in the Fine Print section.
- Do I need to mention Olatimes when booking?
- Please mention that you are a Olatimes customer when booking your session.
- How do I print a PDF voucher?
- Olatimes does not require you to print your Voucher. (Please save paper! Go Green Initiative). However, in case you would still want to go ahead and print the voucher, please follow the below process:
Firstly, how to find your Voucher:
- Check your email after completing the purchase
- Not there? Check your junk/ spam folder (it may have been redirected there)
- Checked your junk/ spam and still no Voucher? Log on to our website and download the pdf from your account
To download your Voucher in the PDF format please follow the steps below, which apply for any Voucher you purchase:
- Log on to www.olatimes.com
- Click on the login button at the extreme right hand corner of the blue ribbon across the page (below the cities listing).
- Enter your username (the email address registered with us) and your password.
- Once logged in, please click on the ‘My Orders’ or ‘Purchases’ section of ‘My Account’
- Use the icon below the relevant Voucher to download and print
- Can I give this Voucher as a gift?
- Yes – you can give your Voucher to whomever you want. Don’t worry if your name is on the Voucher you are gifting—as long as the number hasn’t been used yet, your friend won’t have a problem using it.
- The fine print says “Limit One (1) per person” and “May buy multiples as gifts.” Can I buy myself some Vouchers as gifts to myself and use more than one?
- No. If the fine print says this, you can only redeem one. If you buy more than one then you have to give them away as gifts to other people.
- How do I book?
- There will be instructions and relevant contact details on your Voucher.
- If I’m running late for an appointment will they accommodate me?
- In most cases the bookings are allocated the amount of time required for the treatment and will usually have appointments back to back so they are unlikely to be able to accommodate you if you arrive late. However, in some cases, a Merchant may be able to accommodate you. We encourage you to proactively check with the Merchant if you are late for an appointment.
- What is the Cancellation Policy for Vouchers?
- Most of our vouchers are cancellable. In case of a voucher for Services, once we issue you the Voucher, you may request for a cancellation of the voucher at any time within the expiry date mentioned on the voucher. The same will not be applicable for non-cancellable vouchers. If you wish to cancel your voucher, you may do so by visiting the ‘Purchases’/ ‘My Orders’ section on the Website or the Mobile Application, choose the voucher you wish to cancel and follow the process mentioned. Alternatively, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform Olatimes of your intention to cancel the Voucher. The request for cancellation shall be denied if the vouchers are non-cancellable vouchers or if the vouchers have been found to be redeemed.
- If an offer becomes unavailable between your booking and before redemption, Olatimes will cancel your order and may notify you by email.
- Refund for cancellation or otherwise will be processed by the original mode of payment as was used while ordering by the Customer or in the form of Olatimes credits, as per the discretion of Olatimes.
- Any voucher bought using Referral/ Promotional Credits shall not be eligible for re-validation or refund or cancellation.
- Where an Offer is specified to be non-cancellable or non-refundable on the Offer Page, this Refund & Cancellation Policy shall not apply to such Offers.
What are the Restaurant Policies?
- Anti-Wastage Policy: Applicable to unlimited Food & Beverage Services
- Customers will be served 1 (One) portion at a time; replacements will be served after completion of previous serving
- Customer may be charged at MRP for any dish of which 50% is left over as per terms specific to Offers.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules made thereunder, if you have any questions regarding our Terms of Sale, you may contact our Support Team at the details mentioned below:
Name: Olatimes.com Managed by I K Sharma & Company
Address: 204- Dwarkesh Business Hub, Motera, Chandkheda , Ahmedabad 380005 Gujarat BHARAT
Business Hours: Monday to Friday (09:30 to 18:30)